Support the Library
The Williams County Public Library truly appreciates all of the support we receive from the community -- and we depend on that support to help continue providing excellent service to our patrons.
A gift to the library is a meaningful way to honor a loved one and benefits the entire community. Here are some examples of the types of gifts the Library accepts:
- Monetary donations: The library accepts monetary donations through estates, wills, and charitable giving by individuals.
- Memorial books: Patrons can give funds toward the purchase of materials, or donate new materials in the name of a loved one or friend who has passed away. The staff can work with you to select the perfect title. Items are plated with the name of the person being memorialized.
- Honor of books: Patrons can give funds toward the purchase of materials, or donate new materials in the name of someone they wish to honor. Honor of books make great gifts.
- Birthday Club books: Honor someone's special day with the purchase or donation of a new book. Books are plated with the honoree's name and birthday.
- Adopt-a-Book: From time to time the library has collections of titles ready to choose from, just ask at your library's circulation desk. Another great way to give a gift.
- Used book donations: The library accepts used books, videos/dvds and audios. You may drop them off at your local branch location. Items not kept by the library are placed in the Friends of the Library book sale.
You can print and fill out the Gifts and Donations Form found at the bottom of the page, or stop by the library and pick one up.
Here are some other ways you can help to assure we can continue to provide you with the resources and services you need:
- Become a Friend of the Library
- Volunteer at your local library
- Remember the library in your will
- Create a special fund for the library through your local Area Foundation
|Gifts and Donations Form.pdf||77.84 KB|